Single Use Respirator Masks
The easimask® is available in a number of different models, designs and protection levels to be as comfortable as possible whilst providing the protection levels that you need, benefits Include:
- Available in both molded or flat fold design to fit a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
- Available both in valved and unvalved: Valved to reduce heat build-up and unvalved for cleanroom environments.
- Adjustable nose clips which help to fit the mask and provide a secure seal.
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps (staple free) designed to enhance comfort.
- Latex and fibre glass free making then suitable for everyone.
HSE guidance states that it is a legal requirement to be fit tested for any tight fitting face piece. Fit testing is make and model specific so if you change your respirator to a different make or model, you will need to be re fit tested.